Monday, October 27, 2014

Week #1

Hello followers and welcome to The Creative Waitress. A blog about being just that, a creative waitress! My name is, Adrianna, I'm a Sophomore at Henderson State University studying Early Childhood Education. Prior to HSU I was born and raised in Hot Springs, Ar. I grew up primarily under my grandparents roof, not your typical home life, because of my experiences, school (especially elementary) was a safe haven for me. That is why I am so passionate about becoming an educator. I believe that it was the educators in my life that have lead me to be the person that I am today. Coming from a not so typical home it is imperative that I work my way through school in order to make my dreams reality. This blog will be where I share all my interesting stories about waiting tables and the customers I encounter. My post inspiration will come from other blogs about serving.  There might also be some juicy work drama, because what place of employment doesn't have a little bit of that going on?  But where does the creative part come in, I'm sure you're all wondering. I absolutely love to shop! You could say I have a passion for fashion (but I think that was the Bratz Dollz logo so don't run away with that).   I also love to decorate and "nest" if you will. Not only will I be sharing my work stories but I will also share my shopping halls and money saving tips for those of you other students and young people out there who are just starting out. Just because you don't have too much money to spend that doesn't mean you can't have nice things, right?



2 comments:

  1. my dear sweet Adrianna, I am thoroughly looking forward to reading all of your posts on your dainty little blog, I look forward to the laughs I will share with you and the laughs that will be had towards you!
    With much anticapation - Kennedy

    ReplyDelete